The document pertaining broad guidelines for e-Procurement is framed with an objective that it should help all concerned in smoothly adopting the proposed highly complex, automated, web-based e-Procurement System without causing confusion and inconveniences. The e-Procurement Portal https:.mahatenders.gov.in of government of maharashtra can be accessed for its day to day usage.
- Necessary Steps suggested for e-Procurement application of NIC as per guidelines from Departments of Govt. of Maharashtra.
Following steps are required for participation in e-Procurement application hosted on https://mahatenders.gov.in
- This cell will be responsible to create Standard Bidding Document and to take decisions on all matters regarding e-tendering process including revision of tendering rules, issue of executive instructions, inputs for finance and legal matters, issuing of notifications.
- Submission of participation form for creation of tender’s administration (nodal officer) account (annexure A). This account will be used by administrator for creation of users with roles such as tender creator, tender publisher, bid openers and bid evaluators.
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificates (signing and encryption) for all the stakeholders. DSC is normally valid for one (1) to two (2) years, after which it can be renewed.
- The nodal officer will select officers who will act as trainers for future implementation.
- Organization of orientation workshop/ training with the help of NIC eProcurement Coordinator. This will include trainers training of user department and bidders training.
- Uploading of tenders and online processing.
- Instruction for Nodal Officer. (PDF, 20KB)
- Important GRS:
Procedure to adopt the tender offer received under e-tender system. (PDF, 333KB)
To implement e-tender procedure for more than Rs. 10 lacs (PDF, 74KB)
To implement e-tender procedure for more than Rs.3 lacs (PDF, 275KB)
Regarding Online Receipt and payment of EMD and Tender fee through NIC e-tender Portal and remittance to relevant account head. (PDF, 100KB)
Applying e-auction function to more than RS. one lakh works (PDF, 174KB)
- PPT Downloads:
- The recommended necessary document for the e-procurement process can be downloaded from here.
- Important forms and Sample Filled Forms:-
Blank Format of Organization Structure (PDF, 24KB)
Blank Format For Nodal Officer Creation Form (PDF, 37KB)
Blank Format For DDO Code Mapping Form For Government Department (PDF, 23KB)
Blank Format For Bank Account Mapping Form FOR PSU Department (Bank Maping Excel Format) (PDF, 30KB)
Information about Digital Signature Providing Agencies (PDF, 172KB)
Procedure for Tender Creation and BOQ Prepration (PDF, 829KB)
- Important Contacts:-
Contacts/Toll-Free: For any technical related queries please call at 24 x 7 Help Desk Number 0120-4200462, 0120-4001002, 0120-4001005,0120-6277787. International Bidders are requested to prefix 91 as country code and Mail ID support-eproc[at]nic[dot]in
- Website: https://mahatenders.gov.in/
- Email : eproc[dot]support[at]maharashtra[dot]gov[dot]in
- Address: support-eproc[at]nic[dot]in
- Contact Number: 02227562147
- Contact Person: HelpDesk